BKF’s organisational costs are covered by :
- Raising regular donation in cash or kind for infrastructure
- Approach corporate for sustainability to cover gap in finance
- Internal resources from the interest of corpus and endowment
- Volunteers to work on specific skill areas in the project, software, data analytics and R&D
- The existing admin expenses are less than 5% of donor money, with 95% going to beneficiaries
We would like to take this opportunity to reiterate our ongoing need for support in the form of infrastructure, equipment, corpus funds, skills and services. It is a support of this nature that enables us to focus on our activities in the field rather than on our own viability. Each rupee saved is deployed to benefit patients dealing with CKD. Every contribution in these areas actually frees resources and enhances our capacities.